At the Oasis, you could say we are always up to something. From completing a convention center expansion or a pool renovation, to creating swanky suites, our ownership is committed to continual investments in our property. We are always looking for opportunities to improve the Oasis guest experience.
Last month, we completed our latest endeavor- the Courtyard King bathroom remodel. We constantly listen to customer feedback to track trends and areas where we can better please our guests and make their stay more enjoyable. One noticeable trend is that the modern traveler prefers to utilize showers rather than bath tubs. We have also heard the importance of hotel room vanity space and lighting. With this insight in mind, we partnered with Todd and his amazing team at LifeMark Bath & Home to embark on this latest project. Here’s a behind the scenes look at the process.
The new King Courtyard bathrooms feature:
- Beautiful and durable solid surface vanity top with seamless integrated wave bowl design
- Vanity faucets with built in digital thermometer lights that change with water temperature
- New premium LED lighted mirrors
- Vanity tops featuring additional floating two tiered shelve for additional storage space
- Replaced tubs with beautiful and durable solid surface shower base and shower walls and heavy glass frameless “barn style” enclosure
- Showers feature a large corner seat for relaxing and a Shower Panel featuring full body spray, heavy rain shower, and spray wand
- New Kohler comfort height and elongated toilets with soft close seat feature
- New porcelain ceramic tile flooring
If you find yourself tempted by the heavy rainfall shower or the opportunity to capture a flattering selfie in the lighted mirror, we encourage you to request this room type during your next visit to the Oasis! We’d love to hear what you think of the improvements. And as always, give us your feedback… because it just might determine what we do next!